Don’t take our word for it. See what happens when an independent testing laboratory set up a “mano a mano” between the Iron Gym & the P90X chin up bars. Many of us die hard P90Xers have seen a flood of cheap, rickety, chin pull up bars flood the market. All claiming to be the best for the P90X Workout, and some even claiming to be “The Original” P90X chin up bar. A couple of things to consider:
- P90X Chin Up bar can only be purchased through Independent Beachbody coaches like Extreme Fitness Results or BB’s website.
- Prices are uniform and set in stone by the manufacturer. Currently at $59.85 plus S+H.
- If its cheaper, its not an original P90X Chin UP Bar / Pull Up bar.
- Products sold as P90X on Ebay and Amazon are not P90X products.
- There are cheaper pull up bars and you are free buy whats best for you….But you might want to consider getting a piece of equipment that will last and not have to buy 2-3 competitors bar. Save now and avoid paying the price down the road.
If you have any questions, visit our P90X Chin Up Bar / Pull Up bar product page and email us with any questions. We also have a video which features the proper way to install this awesome piece of P90X Gear!
[…] pbressan wrote an interesting post today onVideo Review: P90X Chin Up Bar vs Iron Gym | <b>Extreme Fitness</b> ResultsHere’s a quick excerpt […]
Stumbled across your post while searching through yahoo. I read the beginning and its great! I do not have time to finish it now, but I have bookmarked your site and will read the rest tonight. : )
Glad you found us, Tim! Please come back and check out our new content whenever you have a chance 🙂
I am completely astounded at Anyone who finishes the P90x workout program. I am on day 29 and I feel like I am making great progress. The diet plan is the most complicated to stick 100% to. I am looking forward to being in the best shape of my life. BRING IT!
Go Bryan K.! I agree 100% with you–anybody who can finish either P90X or INSANITY has accomplished a major achievement, and should be genuinely proud not only of their having reached their goals, but having the bloody-minded tenacity to stick in there the whole way. You’re already a third of the way there, Bryan, and I’m confident you’ll finish the program up in grand style! Write back and let us know how you do, and tell us more about your results. Where did you start, fitness level wise, and where do you find yourself now?
hey man, nice blog…really like it and added to bookmarks. keep up with good work