Too much emphasis today is on extreme workouts. On pushing your body to its limits, and then beyond. This approach and mindset can lead to incredible full body transformations – and also pain and stiffness. As we get older, our bodies tend to naturally lose full range of motion and develop aches and soreness.
Now, with Beachbody’s Tai Cheng Workout, you can explore your body’s fundamental healing powers through a range of invigorating and revitalizing exercises. Are you ready to feel as young and energetic as never before?
What’s Included in the Beachbody’s Tai Cheng Workout?
The Tai Cheng kit comes with everything you need to effect a 90 day revolution in your body’s health. From exercise and workouts to nutrition and philosophy, you are buying so much more than a handful of CD’s. Packed in your Kit is the gathered wisdom of ancient Chinese martial arts and nutrition as well as the accumulated findings of cutting edge research and the latest approaches to health discovered by Beachbody’s panel of doctors, nutritionists, and fitness specialists.
Tai Cheng Workouts Review:
- You will receive 12 DVD’s that teach you the 19 essential Tai Cheng moves in just 90 days. These moves may seem deceptively simple at first, but when you realize that they are based on an actual martial art, and require intense balance, focus, core strength, mobility and flexibility, you will truly begin to appreciate the challenge contained within!
- 1 Master Scroll DVD: this program overview will introduce you to the world of Tai Cheng, breathing, meditation, and how to approach the workouts contained within the Kit. Further, it includes a step-by-step approach to each of the 18 moves contained therein to serve you as a guide and comprehensive learning tool.
Tools to Maximize Gains:
- Easy Does It Guidebook: A whole new approach to health and fitness, where less is sometimes more and the art of gentle power is explained.
- Feel Better Food Plan: Mark Cheng is a doctor in Chinese Medicine, and his wealth of information and knowledge deeply informs this approach to nutrition. Designed to help you cleanse, rejuvenate, and stimulate your body, this nutrition plan will change how you approach each daily meal and help support the activities needed for Tai Cheng.
- Week-by-week Workout Calendar: It’s no use to just play random workouts; you need to follow Mark Cheng’s systematic approach so that you can build upon your gains in a logical and natural way. This Calendar will show you how to do exactly that.
- Tai Cheng Foam Roller: One of the key ways to alleviate pain and aches is through foam rolling, where you lie down and allow the roller to pass under the sore part of your body, its pressure causing your fascia to release and relax, allowing your body to become supple and light once more.
- Tape Measure: Tai Cheng delivers startling results—this tape measure will help you believe what you’re seeing in the mirror
Plus 6 BONUS Gifts:
- BONUS DVD: Applied Tai Cheng: Travel and Sport – these two 10 minute routines are designed to be used in the real world while traveling and exercising, and can be a must when reducing stiffness, aches, and pains from anything from golf to sitting in an airplane all day.
- “Just Eat This” Nutrition Guide: Want an easy reference for what should go into your body and what should stay clear? Look no further—this guide tells you everything you need to know.
- Lower-Resistance Strength Band: Part of Tai Cheng involves gentle resistance to key core movements, and this tool is essential to realizing those gains.
- Medium-Resistance Strength Band: When you’re ready to challenge yourself, move up from the lower-resistance to this medium-resistance band, and prepare to experience a whole new level of achievement with Tai Cheng!
- Removable Floor Tape: When first learning Tai Cheng, it helps to have the space in which you will move and position your feet marked out. This removable floor tape will allow you to do just that.
- 24/7 Online Support
Who is Dr. Cheng?
The Beachbody Tai Cheng program was conceived and designed by Dr. Mark Cheng, who has practiced Tai Chi his whole life and taught it to thousands over the past twenty years. These decades of experience with this gentle yet powerful martial art have taught Dr. Cheng not only how best to teach it, but how to help even the most novice of students rapidly learn the complexities of Tai Chi. His breakthrough was a method called Dynamic Motion Control—a straight forward approach to the often mysterious and complex art of Tai Chi, synthesizing the best of the art while delivering its health benefits to one and all.
Dr. Cheng took his profound understanding of Tai Chi and blended it with ancient Qi Gong practices, and then brought both styles up to date with the latest understandings of 21st-century sports science. The result was a powerful blend of all three that delivers balance, flexibility, a greater range of motion, increased vitality and energy, strengthened joints, easier breathing, and mental clarity.
How Does Tai Cheng Work?
Tai Cheng is designed to help you create a solid foundation of core strength, joint health, and improved balance and flexibility. These aspects of health are often neglected by more extreme approaches, and while an extreme workout may help you lose pounds or gain lean skeletal muscle, your joints, balance, flexibility, and core strength are the aspects of your health that will most impact your life as you get older. Ensuring that you have this solid foundation today will allow you to lead an active and healthy life long past when the other extreme athletes have been laid up with injuries and pain.
Tai Cheng blends precision control with breathing and meditation. By focusing on your whole body as it moves through time and space, you will discover greater range of motion, tranquility, strength, and deliberation as isometric poses and balancing movements help you unleash your body’s hidden potential.