NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT ENHANCE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
Open to residents of the fifty United States and the District of Columbia, U.S. territories and possessions, ages 18 and older.
How to Enter:
1. To enter the Shakeology Special Giveaway (the “Giveaway”), respond to the Shakeology Special post your favorite Shakeology recipe and link your name to your email address. Entries must be received no later than April 15, 2010 11:59 PM Eastern Time (ET). Limit one entry per person, family or household.
2. Entries are void if they are in whole or in part illegible or incomplete. No responsibility is assumed for late, lost, incomplete, inaccurate, illegible or misdirected entries.
3. Extreme Fitness Results (“Sponsor”) and its parent, subsidiaries or affiliated companies are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the sender, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Giveaway which may limit the ability to play or participate, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this Giveaway. If for any reason the Giveaway is not capable of being conducted as described in these rules, Sponsor shall have the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Giveaway. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an online entrant, entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized holder of the email account.
1. Two (2) people who submit their full names, email addresses and a favorite and/or ‘craziest’ Shakeology recipe by April 15, 2010, 11:59 PM ET will be elected by the Extreme Fitness Results staff to win a prize. Winners will be determined by Sponsor, whose decisions concerning all matters related to this giveaway are final and binding.
2. Winners will be notified by email or mail. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
1. Two (2) winners will receive four (4) Shakeology taster packs, composed of two (2) Greenberry and two (2) Chocolate packs.
2. In the event that there are an insufficient number of entries, Sponsor reserves the right not to award any or all of the prizes. In the event of a tie or ties, the winners will be determined by a random drawing.
This Giveaway is open to residents of the fifty United States and the District of Columbia, U.S. territories and possessions, ages 18 and older. Employees, and their immediate family members living in the same household, of Sponsor, its parent, subsidiaries or affiliated companies, or the agencies of any of them, and/or author(s), are not eligible for this Giveaway. Void where prohibited by law. All state and local restrictions apply.
1. No substitutions, transfers or assignments of prizes allowed. In the event of unavailability, Sponsor may substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
2. All expenses, including taxes (if any) on receipt and use of prize, are the sole responsibility of the winners.
3. Winners may be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release (“Affidavit”) and if so, the Affidavit must be completed and returned within fourteen (14) days of notification or another winner will be selected. Should the ARV of the prize equal or exceed $600.00, winners shall be required to provide a Social Security Number or a Taxpayer Identification Number to Sponsor for issuance of a 1099 Form.
4. By accepting a prize, winners grant to Sponsor the right to use their names, likenesses, hometowns and biographical information in advertising and promotional materials relating to the subject matter of this Giveaway, including posting on the Sponsor’s website, without further compensation or permission, except where prohibited by law.
5. By accepting a prize and/or competing in this Giveaway, entrants release Sponsor, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliated companies and the agencies of any of them the author(s) of any books promoted hereby from any and all liability for any loss, harm, injuries, damages, cost or expense, arising out of or relating to participation in this Giveaway or the acceptance, use or misuse of the prize.
6. Any dispute arising from this Giveaway will be determined according to the laws of the State of Florida, without reference to its conflict of law principles, and the entrants consent to the personal jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Dade County and agree that such courts have exclusive jurisdiction over all such disputes.
Extreme Fitness Results
120 NW 25th St
Miami FL, 33127